Friday, January 22, 2010

Some Grub and More

01/21/10
The rain has died down last night on thursday, so me and my man (Joseph) went downtown for some Indian food...what a rip! The resturant is Kabob Curry and it does have an OK atmosphere and taste but they serve Barbie sized portions with a hungryman price. Oh well.
When we returned home we watched some shows online. I proceeded to let the tiny pieces of Indian cuisine settle in my stomach. After, I worked out (kind of late, 9pm) for about 45 minutes. I always do 20 to 30 minutes of cardio prior to lifting/Bowflexing. I have an elipticle and a stationary bike so I did 10 minutes of each. I Bowflexed my legs and arms. Very soon I will provide short video clips on exercises I do to help you. Understand that everybody (escecially women) has different body structures so what may work for me may not work for you.
We will chat soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment