Friday, March 26, 2010

What to eat and what not to eat

This is my basic philosophy for healthy eating. My taste buds do the work. I have never been a big meat eater and do not like grease so here we go:

WHAT NOT TO EAT:
PROCESSED WHITE
GREASY
IF IT USED TO MOO OR SNORT

WHAT TO EAT:
ANYTHING FROM THE GROUND

I just read on yahoo Unhealthiest Foods At The Mall: http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/48983/unhealthiest-foods-at-the-mall/
Realisticly, all foods at the mall are processed and unhealthy. Telling someone that is unsure what's healthy should be told to skip all mall food and grab a healthy snack until they get home or go to the grocery store. Saying that you don't have time to prepare a healthy meal is the same as procrastinating that you have no time to work out. Sorry, but I have to be real because if you want true lasting results you must change your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment